The Maryland Guide • 1-10-19
BBB Accredited Business. NEW LOCATION! 7288 S. DuPont Hwy., Felton, DE
FIVE WAYS TO A BETTER MOVE
(NAPS)—The next time you’re among the estimated
40 million Americans a year who move into a new
home, heeding these five hints can help you stress less:
1. Know what’s happening when. Make a list of everything
you need to do and when you need to do
it. It should include budgeting, decluttering, hiring
movers, buying supplies, and updating medical and
2. Keep all your critical move-related names, phone
numbers and addresses in one document. You
may want to store them in your smartphone and
have a hard copy. Be sure you can easily access
With a little planning, your new
house can feel like a home right
from the first day.
your moving contract, real estate and mortgage documents, as well as information you
may need about utilities, banks and schools.
3. Have a first-night box. Once you’re in your new home, you don’t want to have to hunt
for such things as box cutters, tools, device chargers, bed linens, shower curtains, toiletries—
and the coffeepot.
4. Stay connected to what matters most—family, friends, Internet, Wi-Fi and TV. Arrange
your services in advance of your move at CableMover.com.
5. Get help. For a one-stop, customizable way to stay organized, there’s the Moving Guide
from CableMover, downloadable at www.cablemover.com.