The Guide • 1-9-19
SeaWatch International, a large seafood processor, seeks an experienced
Maintenance Planner in Milford, DE. Excellent pay, full-time with medical,
vision, dental, life, disability insurance benefits and a matching 401K.
• Manage the CMMS and preventative maintenance programs.
• Organize maintenance documents to meet production requirements.
• Actively identify and initiate document process improvements to positively impact financial viability, service
and product quality, and customer satisfaction of the facility.
• Organize and track other Maintenance and permitting activities.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
• 5 or more years of planning or leadership experience in maintenance.
• Experience in the implementation or management of CMMS program (Computerized Maintenance
• Understanding of purchasing requirements.
• Project Management (capital improvements) and budget management experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships at all levels, and maintain a positive working
• Solid computer, planning, and problem solving skills are a must.
• PSM (Process Safety Management) and good understanding of process control.
Apply in person or email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEA WATCH INTERNATIONAL, LTD.
242 South Rehoboth Blvd., Milford, DE 19963 M/F/D/V EOE
• SHEDS • GARAGES • GAZEBOS • PERGOLAS •
• OUTDOOR FURNITURE •
AMISH Call For Details
•18554 DuPont Blvd., Georgetown, DE
VISA • MASTERCARD • DISCOVER • RENT-TO-OWN
• PAVILIONS • SWING SETS • DOG KENNELS •