The Guide • 1-9-19
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Mechanic
Hanover Foods Corporation is currently seeking a
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Mechanic to work in its manufacturing industrial plant.
12 hour night shift (6PM-6AM) shift available.
Responsible for performing major maintenance projects by the use of learned mechanical
and electrical skills, to install, maintain, and troubleshoot, with little or no supervision.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform the more difficult mechanical skills involved in, and not limited to, welding,
food grade welding, cutting, brazing and electricity when the project calls for precision.
• Specialized knowledge and experience involving the following:
• Working knowledge of Programmable Controllers.
• Install, maintain, and troubleshoot Solid State, Relay Equipment, and
• Install and maintain sensors, such as level temperature, pressure, and position.
• Install and maintain Data Communication wiring.
• Responsible for the basic maintenance of steam, power, filling, packaging,
and processing equipment.
• Responsible for performing fabrication and installation of machine guards,
conveyors, chutes, etc.
• Responsible for performing pipe fitting duties including pipe threading, soldering,
jointing, installation, and repair of fixtures and installation of values and controls, but
not limited to these.
• Troubleshoot mechanical/electrical issues which are impacting the operation and
bring to resolution.
• Perform preventive maintenance procedures as required and report mechanical
problems to the supervisor.
• Responsible for following food safety, legality, and quality policies and procedures
within the scope of the job responsibilities such as: GMPs, food safety, product
quality, food security, etc.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
Hanover Foods Corporation offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive
benefits package including a 401K retirement savings plan.
Resumes may be sent to either
Fax: 302-653-4671 or
emailed to email@example.com