Rio Carnival & South America with Buenos Aires Stays
16 nights fr £2899pp
Argentina – Uruguay – Brazil
OVERNIGHT IN RIO DE JANEIRO
Get into the rhythm of South America on this fabulous adventure which includes two nights in
Buenos Aires and overnight stays in Rio de Janeiro during the world’s biggest party – the Carnival.
Soak up the Argentinian passion as you arrive in Buenos Aires for a two night hotel stay. Weave through the
historic downtown, explore bustling markets and colonial churches and delve into the rich history of the city.
Then join the elegant Azamara PursuitSM and enjoy your first stop in the compact Uruguayan capital, Montevideo.
Reaching raucous Rio de Janeiro, you’ll dock for two nights so you can make the most of the vibrant, colourful
Carnival experience. Get lost in a world of flamboyant outfits, energetic performances and passionate locals
as you become truly immersed in this exciting festival. From parades to street parties, glitzy balls and some of
the best authentic food around – there really is nothing else quite like it. Your journey continues as you navigate
south and discover everything else that Brazil has to offer. Marvel at the spectacular natural sights of Ilhabela
and explore the modern cityscape of São Paulo. Then, reach Punta del Este for your final stop on this dazzling
itinerary. Whether you spend it relaxing on radiant sands, learning all about Latin American culture or taking to the
boutique shops, you really won’t be disappointed.
Ilhabela Rio de Janeiro
Punta del Este
Date Cabin type and price fr. pp
Club Interior Club Oceanview Club Balcony
16 Feb 2020 £2899 £2979 £3499
Prices subject to availability and change. Please see website for details.
Fly UK > Buenos Aires (Argentina).
2 night hotel stay
Embark Azamara PursuitSM
Rio de Janeiro (Brazil). 2 overnights on board
São Paulo (Brazil)
Punta del Este (Brazil)
Buenos Aires (Argentina). Disembark.
Fly > UK (overnight)
Days not shown are at sea
CRUISE ID: 192098
Azamara PursuitSM 690 passengers
• Intimate and luxurious small ship cruising
• Luxury stateroom accommodation
• Selection of international cuisines in The
• Casual dining in Windows Café & poolside
• 2 speciality restaurants – Prime C & Aqualina
• Selection of bars & lounges
• Enriching lectures
• Live cabaret shows, game shows, deck
parties & theatre
• Gym, fitness facilities & The Sanctum Spa
• 24-hour room service
• English butler service for suite guests
• Bottled water, soft drinks, speciality teas &
• Selection of international beers &
What’s included in your holiday?
• 2 night 4* hotel stay in Buenos Aires
• 12 nights More Inclusive cruising on
• 2 overnights on board in Rio de Janeiro over
• AzAmazing Evening® - Great Uruguay Carnival
at Teatro Solis in Montevideo
• Gratuities on board
• All overseas transfers*
• Return flights from the UK*
Rio Carnival, Rio de Janeiro
36 | C all 02035 536 592 | or visit iglucruise.com