Las Vegas. USA
Denali Explorer Tour & Voyage of the Glaciers
11 nights fr £2099pp
Alaska – Canada
Denali National Park, Alaska
Discover lands which beg to be discovered by rail, river and ocean with a melting pot of Alaskan
cities. Witness extraordinary atmospheres, fascinating nature and local wildlife.
Fairbanks is the land of the Northern Lights, and although May isn’t the best month to see them, the city still has
so much beauty on offer. With characteristics similar to smaller towns, the city feels friendly and homely as well
as adventurous. Visit wildlife sanctuaries, plazas and the city’s own ice museum over your one night stay. Explore
the heart of Alaska on your exciting Sternwheeler Riverboat before travelling to Denali, where you’ll spend a night
at the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge. Denali National Park is a true jewel of Alaska; tour through the boreal
forests from the comfort of your coach and look out to snowy mountains set in the distance before heading
to stunning Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge, where you’ll remain for one night. Then, embark on a
magical experience as you travel aboard the Princess Dome rail train towards Whittier, where you’ll join Grand
Princess. Cruise through majestic panoramas of the Hubbard Glacier and Glacier Bay National Park before taking
a step into Alaskan history and culture in Skagway. From here you’ll be granted opportunity to reach the mighty
Mendenhall Glacier from Juneau, then spot the countless amounts of colourful totem poles in Ketchikan before
your travels finish in Vancouver.
Grand Princess 3100 passengers
• Elegant ensuite accommodation
• Choice of traditional set dining times or
Anytime Dining, plus speciality dining*
• Horizon Court 24-hour international food
• 24-hour complimentary room service
• Choice of lounges, bars & clubs
• Princess Theatre with Broadway-style shows
• Movies under the stars
• Lotus Spa & onboard beauty salon
• State-of-the-art fitness centre
• Sports Court
• 9-hole putting court & golf simulator
• Internet Café
• Kid’s & teen’s centre
What’s included in your holiday?
• 3 night Denali Explorer tour*
- 1 night hotel stay in Fairbanks
- 1 night stay at the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge
- 1 night stay at the McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge
- Sternwheeler Riverboat cruise
- Natural History & Denali Park tour
- Princess Dome Rail Journey from Talkeetna to Whittier
• 7 nights full board cruising on Grand Princess
• All overseas transfers*
• Return flights from the UK*
Fly UK > Fairbanks (Alaska).
1 night hotel stay
Sternwheeler Riverboat cruise.
Transfer > Denali (Alaska). 1 night Denali
Princess Wilderness Lodge stay
Natural History & Denali Park tour.
Transfer > McKinley (Alaska). 1 night
Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge stay
Transfer > Talkeetna (Alaska).
Princess Dome Rail journey >
Embark Grand Princess
Hubbard Glacier cruising
Glacier Bay National Park cruising
Vancouver (Canada). Disembark.
Fly > UK (overnight)
Days not shown are at sea
CRUISE ID: 220899
Date Cabin type and price fr. pp
Interior Oceanview Balcony
13 May 2020 £2099 £2149 £3549
Prices subject to availability and change. Please see website for details.
Call 02035 536 592 | or visit iglucruise.com | 33