Essential Vietnam & Cambodia from Ho Chi Minh City
13 nights fr £3129pp*
Vietnam – Cambodia
Join Travelmarvel's new ship, RV Apsara, as she takes you on an inspiring journey across Vietnam
and Cambodia – delivering you to unique cultural experiences in different towns, villages and cities.
Start your eye-opening travels in Ho Chi Minh City, for your first two nights. Revisit the military history of the
city as you discover the Cu Chi Tunnels, built by Viet Minh during the Vietnam War. Board stunning
RV Aspara and begin indulging in all of the onboard facilities as you make your way to Cai Be, where you’ll
visit the stunning French Gothic Cathedral. Sa Dec is next, where you’ll visit an ornate Cao Dai Temple.
The following day, reach Tan Chau for an adventurous rickshaw tour, and later cross the border to Cambodia.
Experience your first slice of Cambodia in fascinating Phnom Penh, where you’ll spend the night docked.
Visit the Killing Fields, Genocide Museum and Royal Palace with your time spent here. In Oudong, be treated
to a Buddhist blessing at a monastery, learn the art of traditional silk weaving in Oknha Tey, and then hop on
a tuk-tuk for a village tour. Discover the highlights of Angkor Ban and Koh Pen before arriving in Siem Reap
for two nights soaking up all that this sensational city has to offer. On your last night, you'll be able to enjoy
sunset at the iconic Angkor Wat and even be treated to an Aspara dance performance during your
RV Apsara 108 guests
• Travelmarvel's new river cruise ship!
• Luxury, ensuite riverview accommodation
• Welcome reception, Captain’s reception &
• Onboard evening entertainment
• Complimentary international wines, local
beers, spirits and soft drinks with lunch &
dinner on board*
• Services of a Travelmarvel Cruise Director
• Fine Dining options at no extra charge
• Bicycles to explore on your own
• Entertainment & Activities Coordinator & local
guides on board
• Port charges & tipping
What’s included in your holiday?
• 2 night hotel stay in Ho Chi Minh City
• 2 night hotel stay in Siem Reap
• Visit the Killing Fields, Cu Chi Tunnels, Phnom
Penh’s Royal Palace, Angkor Wat & more*
• Unique cultural experiences in up to 11 towns
• Insider Experiences at no extra cost
• 7 nights all-inclusive cruising on RV Apsara
• Itinerary rich
• Overnight on board in Phnom Penh
• All overseas transfers*
• Return flights from the UK*
Phnom Penh, Vietnam
CRUISE ID: 224400
Ho Chi Minh City
Sa Dec Cai Be
Date Cabin type and price fr. pp
Deluxe Twin Balcony
Sadec Twin Balcony
18 Jul 2020 £3129 £3929 £4429
Prices subject to availability and change. Alternative dates available. Please see website for details.
£25 M&S VOUCHER PER BOOKING*
FREE ECONOMY FLIGHTS
PLUS A FREE CABIN UPGRADE*
Fly UK > Ho Chi Minh City (V ietnam).
2 night hotel stay
Cu Chi Tunnels tour
Embark RV Apsara
Cai Be (Vietnam). Sa Dec (Vietnam)
Tan Chau (Vietnam)
Phnom Penh (Cambodia).
Overnight on board
Killing Fields & Royal Palace
Oudong (Cambodia). Koh Chen (Cambodia)
Oknha Tey (Cambodia)
Angkor Ban (Cambodia). Koh Pen
Angkor (Cambodia). Siem Reap (Cambodia).
Disembark. 2 night hotel stay
Sunset at Angkor Wat
Farewell Apsara Dance performance
Fly > UK (overnight)
Alternative dates July 2020 – March 2021
Call 02035 536 592 | or visit iglucruise.com | 25