O U R P RO M I S E
EXCHANGE PACKAGING REQUIREMENTS
• All frames must be returned with original case or a service charge of $3.00-$7.50/case
(depending on the brand) will be applied unless arrangements are made on the
Exchange Order to omit new cases.
• All frames must be individually wrapped. If frames are loosely returned in a box without
appropriate packaging and are damaged in transmit, they will not be credited.
• Freight and insurance charges are the responsibility of the account.
• All frames must be in salable condition, free of customer markings, and complete with
demo lenses. If these standards are not met, frames may be subject to a repair fee of
$12.50 or no credit, depending on the condition of the frame.
• All packages must have Account Information and Return Authorization number clearly
marked on the outside of the box. Failure to do so will significantly delay processing of
DISCONTINUED FRAMES | Once a frame becomes discontinued, there will be a 6 month
period of time to return the frame for full credit. After that period of time, there will be
TERMS | All statements are payable NET 30 days. A 1% prompt pay discount will be allowed if
payment is received in full by the tenth day of the current billing cycle. Merchandise will not be
accepted as payment against an outstanding balance.
SPECIAL PURCHASES OR OPPORTUNITY BUYS | All frames that are purchased at below
normal discount pricing or through Opportunity Buys are not returnable and have no warranty.