Page 134

Wireless Dealer Magazine CITA 2013 Issue

W D M Because there is more than just one handset... Griffin’s most popular accessories come in all shapes and sizes. The iPhone collection of accessories often grabs the headlines, which is understandable since iOS has grown to an impressive 39% of the overall US handset market share. However, the other 61% of the marketplace still needs accessories to fit Android, Blackberry, Windows and other platform products too. In steps Griffin with their exciting f resh lineup of Samsung Galaxy S4 accessories, plus a few new developments in their already robust iOS accessory offering. Griffin Technology, one of the world’s foremost creators of innovations for everyday life, introduced their line-up of cases and chargers for the new Samsung Galaxy S4 this spring. Griffin has created a variety of styles and colors to suit users’ needs, along with wall and car chargers featuring Griffin’s ChargeSensor technology. Leading the line-up is the Survivor Military- Duty Case, Griffin’s most protective case. Designed to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810G, Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate f rame and clad in rugged, shock-absorbing silicone. This combination of materials protects against dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration, and a host of other environmental factors. Survivor for Samsung Galaxy S4 comes equipped with a belt clip and will be available in black, pink, and blue. “... in n ov at io n esv feorryday life...” 120


Wireless Dealer Magazine CITA 2013 Issue
To see the actual publication please follow the link above