SEVERE DUTY RIP-N-PIN
• Quick and Easy Installation
• Abrasive Resistant Steel Shanks
•Replaceable Bushings for
Extended Shank Life
• High Impact Replaceable Teeth
• Extend Your Bucket Life
• Eliminate Lost Switching Time
• Protect Your Equipment
• Improve Fuel Effciency
• Increase Equipment Production
The Rip-N-Pin’s free swivel design maintains
bucket efficiency in either ‘Pinned’ or
It is ideal for use in permafrost or frozen soil
conditions, rock, limestone, shale, sandstone,
blacktop and root systems.
Rip-N-Pins are available in three series:
1. Universal - uses a weld-on housing
2. Coupler - for backhoes with quick couplers
3. Links - for backhoes with links
Rip-N-Pins are available in 7 models for
machines up to 100 tons and penetration
distances up to 32”.
• High Strength Abrasive Resistant T1 Steel
• Standard Cat "J" Bucket Tooth Adaptor
• Lift point built-in
• Streamlined formed gusset
• Abrasive Resistant Steel wear plates
• Best in Class Design
• No bulky shank guards & wear parts needed
• Trouble Free coupler attachment
• Available for any excavator or backhoe
Designed to handle severe frost and rock
removal...along with a wide range of tough
material removal needs.
Approved excavator ripper attachment for
the Case, Deere and other OEM backhoes/
Including the MEGA X-Ripper for machines
over 50 Metric tons!
Penetration from 28” to OVER 5 feet!
Built-in lift point for easy manipulation
and balanced handling.
800-375-8245 www.vailproducts.com Made in the USA
A division of Hammersmith Mfg. & Sales Inc. Horton, Ks. 66439