Page 52

DE_engl_Collection012019_3151

The quick spray for the throat Selected ingredients: 86% Cistus Incanus Extract 38% Vitamin C per daily allowance* 42% Vitamin E per daily allowance* Areas of application: – Support for the immune system1 Recommended Dosage: – daily 3x3 sprays – Easy dosage by direct spraying into the throat Cistus Incanus Spray** The soothing tea Selected ingredients: 95% Cistus Incanus leaves 5% refreshing mint leaves Areas of application: – For cosy warmth from the inside Recommended Dosage: – Pour 1 cup of boiling water over 1 heaped tsp, cover and let steep for 8 – 10 minutes, then strain. Cistus Incanus Tea** 80326 | 30 ml 80404 | 250 g 1 * ** *** 80325 | 60 Capsules / 33,5 g 52 Cistus Incanus is a shrub plant and grows on magnesium-rich soils in southern Europe. The tea obtained from it has been used since the 4th century. For the Cistus Incanus products of LR LIFETAKT we exclusively use the high-quality, rich leaves. Wood, stalks and cuttings are carefully sorted out. Your body's defence system works non-stop. The capsules enriched with vitamin C and zinc make a valuable contribution to the normal functioning of the immune system. This effect is also achieved by the spray, thanks to the vitamin C it contains – the practical alternative for on the go. Vitamin C help with the normal functioning of the immune system by. of the recommended daily allowance. It is important that you adopt a varied and well-balanced diet to ensure a healthy way of living. According to legal requirements Practical capsules Selected ingredients: 72 % Cistus Incanus Extract 100 % Vitamin C per daily allowance* 20 % Zinc per daily allowance* Areas of application: – Support for the immune system1 Recommended Dosage: – 2 tablets daily Cistus Incanus Capsules**


DE_engl_Collection012019_3151
To see the actual publication please follow the link above