READY. SET. UPDATE.
INTRODUCING THE NEW GAE.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR MEMBER PROFILE:
All members should review and update their member profiles.
1. Go to www.gae.org and click on “login” at top right of the homepage.
2. The login screen will appear and you simply log in using your username
first initial, last name and password last 4 of your SSN#.
3. You will see your name and ID number appear at top of screen. Click
your ID number.
4. Your web profile screen will appear. If you have information that needs
updating, it will be highlighted. Otherwise, make any changes that are
necessary and click submit.
NOTE: In order to ensure that we can communicate with you when
necessary, it is important that we have a personal, rather than school/
workplace email address.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR AR LIST:
LAPS, Treasurers, and Membership Chairs should update AR Lists.
It is very important that we have accurate lists of Association
Representatives. You can view and update these lists by visiting
www.gae.org. To complete this process:
1. Visit www.gae.org and select GAE Leader Center under the
Membership and Administrative Services menu.
2. Select the appropriate role from the drop down menu.
3. Select View Your Roster.
4. You will be re-directed to a new web page - Purge Roster Verification
- to view your AR list.
5. Review the AR information section and select List All Current AR’s.
6. You will see a complete list of Association Representatives.
7. To update your list, click Change AR Status.
8. Update your AR list.
Questions? Contact your GAE Membership Admin.
Welcome to the GAE Member PrtOur records show that items in GREEN may need upda
Notor GAE MembertYt ctegEMPLOYER Member Prole Update
1273 SAXONY DR SE
Y o receive DigitW
Not to ct
tt ber receiver RALE CT
W FLAT SHOALS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
P Classroom Teacher
2016-2017 Purge Roster Va
AR Status o Missig Data
Missing Phone#'s: 1
Missing Emails: 2
Missing SSN's: 0
School Emails: 0
. List AR's with Missing Info List All Current AR's
Member Status o Missig Data
Missing Phone#'s: 12
Missing Emails: 58
Missing SSN's: 10
School Emails: 35
. Members with missing info
Comete Roster of Members HLP
e fs Missing data help
A summary of the process is as follows:
A. Presidents, Treasurers and Membership Chairs will be able to update a member's pr
indicate to GAE to either cancel or transfer an individual’s membership.
B. Associaepresentaes (ARs) can only view their school’s roster and update a member's prta.
The AR will need to inform the President, Treasurer or Membership Chair of any Cancellatatus changes.
The process of membership purge/vaough the GAE Website has certain guidelines.
(a.) The on-line website process for purge/vavailable year-round.
(b.) Locals can see an updated roster immediately.
(c.) Monday of each week is when the GAE web rosters are actually updated.
The rosters are updated using the most current data from GAE’s membership system.
Thank you for y
18 | KNOW • Volume 15 Issue 4